Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Britney sings of a Ménage à trois...shocking


Everyone's favorite little crazy gal, Britney Spears released a new song yesterday. Be prepared to be astonished because the entire song depicts her being one out of three and playing twister on the floor. In my eyes, Britney can do no wrong but I would have loved her to release something a little more modern.  I mean, threesomes...weren't those all the rage back in 2006?  Perhaps Brit could have tackled a new topic like global warming or insurgents in Afganistan?  Like I said, I love the trainwreck but I'm just not sure if the world could really use three more Britneys as her picture suggests. I'm afraid Starbucks just isn't ready for that!

Feel free to log on to her site and listen to "3"!
                                                       http://www.britneyspears.com/blog.php                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment