Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...and the world stops NOW.



Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene look beautiful.  Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart look awkwardly nice.  No shocker there.  As the hours inch closer and closer to the nation's release of New Moon, women aged 3-87 are lining up to watch the second installment of The Twilight Saga. At 12:05 on November 19, 2009, the world will certainly stand still to witness the much anticipated movie.  I will certainly be in the theater ready to watch some good ol' vampire shananagins take place.  However, I will be leaving my Twilight signs and memorabilia at home. The whole cast has been on a worldwide premiere escapade while we simple humans sit and wait for our chance.  All I can say is little girls better shut the hell up during the movie.  I don't care that Edward hasn't seen Bella since he left her in the woods and they reunite before your very eyes.  Shhhh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment